CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE (or open the image in a new tab).
Selfie Zine is accepting submissions for it’s first issue!
Submit: selfies/selfie art, photography, and written works about selfies and selfie culture.
- 18 years or older to submit.
- must be your own original work.
- submit all works to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the subject line :selfie zine submission.
- include your name &/or online handle in the email body if you want.
- include what medium/materials you used. (ex:instagram+iphone, acrylic on canvas, canon t3i, etc.)
- if you want to, feel free to add why selfies are meaningful to you or why your specific submission is meaningful, or something similar in a few sentences.
Cross Quarterly is a quarterly zine that publishes stories, artwork, poems, rituals, recipes, and feature articles about magic from a progressive, interfaith perspective.
We are taking submissions for our second issue, due on or before December 31st.
- What can I submit? You can submit essays, poems, artwork, personal accounts, opinions, researched history, etc.
- What should you write about? This issue will focus on rites of pasage.
However, you can also submit any topic that involves faith, magic, and/or interfaith.
- I believe in “____”, can I submit about my beliefs and perspective? We want people of any faith (or no faith) to submit, as this is an interfaith zine.
Each published submission will be given a $5 compensation as well as this year’s subscription to Cross Quarterly.
That time in 2008 at the house in upland, when we created still life zine. @stilllifepress
Polaroid and text, the house zine issue no. 2 (2008) @stilllifepress
Sensationalize pleasure, Ennui zine issue no. 2, collage @stilllifepress
DIY Miss Chief stickers, made with a hand carved stamp by Daniel Aaron Flores